Nannies! How to get a job with Nanny Network
Looking for a nanny job? Take a look at our checklist:
- Are you over 21?
- Have you got a minimum of 2 years nanny/childcare experience?
- Checkable references?
- First aid and DBS or willing to get both?
- Non smoker?
- Genuine passion for working with children?
If you answered yes to all of the questions above - then please follow our steps to finding a job with us:
Create an account on our homepage
- Fill out your profile - its very important you fully complete the ‘experience’ to give parents the full details of your work history. Do not forget to spend time writing a nice introduction to yourself on the ‘description’ section. This sets you apart from other nannies and a good description will mean you are more likely to get an interview for your dream nanny job.
- Upload a photo - its important your photo is a clear, headshot image of yourself which shows you in a professional light. We do not accept photos which are not ‘head and shoulders’ images, we also do not accept photos taken with children, nor do we accept photos with any filters/stickers EG those from snapchat.
- Keep an eye on your email for updates.
- Don’t forget to be quick to respond to any messages from parents who want to meet you. Its very important that you leave a good impression from the beginning by being timely in responding to messages from parents who might wish to meet you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Aug 27, 2018