The Daffodils are out… the sun is (almost) shining and there is far too much chocolate going around. Here are our top five for kids this April in London:
- Magical Moomin Festival at Kew Gardens – price is included with entry to the gardens. More Info
- Easter Chocolate making workshops from 4th to 13th April – make those Easter treats together! More information and booking.
- Mad Hatters Tea Party at Valentines Mansion More Info
- Easter Family Fun at Hampton Court Palace until April 17th – More Info
- Green Eggs and Ham Easter Egg Hunt at Childrens Story Centre from Friday 14th-Monday 17th – all ages/drop in More Info