Hi, im claire, a nanny living in Bethnal Green. I love spending time with my fiancee , painting and being crafty, and finding new places to explore.
I have over 18 years experience looking after children aged from newborn to eight years old
within both a nursery setting and as a nanny.
I excel in using my initiative to create fun child friendly activities and outings for children ranging in ages, i enjoy being able to teach babies new things and help children to explore the world and themselves while encouraging individuality and independence as much as possible.
I also have experience in maintaining an organised schedule for children with minimal parental guidance. I’m a patient, reliable and a creative person when working with children of all ages,
I have a diploma in childcare and education in 2003 and a degree in psychology in 2018, im fully first aid trained , have an enhanced dbs and nanny insurance , occasionally i am a family peer support worker through Toyhouse.
Ages when started 10 months and not born yet( newborn 6 months later) Looking after Alex and Nicolas day to day care.
• Providing a loving and caring and safe environment.
• Going to play sessions/parks and arranging activities /playdates.
• Documenting photos and milestones.
• Communicating with parents.
• Potty training.
• Daily tidying up of toys and things we use.
• Making lunch/dinner, eating together and providing snacks.
• Monitoring all aspects of the boys lives to ensure they are happy and healthy.
• Respecting and promoting children’s three languages, and cultures.
• New-born care, feeding, changing, promoting development.
• Babysitting when needed.
• Bottle feeding, weaning.
• School pickups/homework/phonics/reading.
• Home schooling 4 days a week during second lockdown 2021.
Ages when starting 10months and 4 years
Sole charge of Finn and Linus day to day care.
• School drop off and pick up, taking the youngest to activities during the day, music sessions, play
sessions, parks, farms, museums.
• Putting youngest to sleep, providing dinner.
• Provide safe environment with engaging toys.
• Documenting milestones with photos and videos.
• Communicating information with parents.
• Homework/reading/phonics/maths. Some lockdown school work.
• Daily tidy up of toys after ourselves.
Age when starting, 10 months.
Sole charge of phaindra during the day.
Providing a safe environment and activities to help promote development.
Using baby signing to communicate and develop language skills.
Provide lunch and snacks during the day.
Settle into a routine thats works for everyone.
Documenting milestones with pictures on a family app.
Daily tidying up of areas we use/kitchen.
Communication with parents of daily activities .
Babysitting when needed.
Using all resources around the area for days out /music/sessions/parks.