Hi, I’m Tina! I have 10 years of experience working with children and parents. I am Montessori trained teacher, a Nanny in a private household, and a creative dance teacher.
– I maintain a complete schedule for children and parents to coordinate play dates, sports practices, music recitals, and
– I observed children during studying, extracurricular activities, and playing.
– I have created several age-appropriate activities, and events for the children that included creating art projects,
visiting local Museums/Galeries, a dance performance, drama, and nature-based learning activities.
– I maintain a safe, positive and healthy environment for children.
– Caring for the twins 14 months old, and 3-year-old girls.
– Creating educational activities at home such as soft play, drawing, and crafting.
– Scheduling naps, light housekeeping, and preparing nutrition meals and snack while the children are asleep or at school.
– Tidying up play areas
– Encouraging good bonds between the sibblings.
– Caring for children boys and girls, from 1-4 years old
– Oserving, guiding, supervising, and assessing children while they learn in the comfortable invaronment
– Creating and maintianing safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued
– Communicating with children’s parents or guardians about their growth and development regularly